Sagana Youths Camp
Join us on 18 and 19th September 2021 for two days at Jangwani Camp Sagana in Muranga County.
Charges are Ksh. 10,000. The charges are inclusive of:
- Transport to and from the campsite from Nairobi CBD.
- Accommodation for two nights.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and ) during the camping days.
Apart from camping, we have lined up a series of activities to make the two days fruitful and engaging. These include:
- Team building
We shall also have a bonfire activity. During the two days, the youths will get time to bond and learn about sexuality and reproductive health.
- Dr Issah Kweyu - Lecturer, Department of Health Promotion and Sports Science Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology.
- Jared O. Ogolla - Current Chair, KIF Kenya and Lecturer, School of Public Health, Mount Kenya University.
- Dr Alex Munyao - Senior lecturer, Laikipia University.
- Dr Susan Mambo - Lecturer, Jomo Kenyatta University of Science and Technology.
For booking and inquiries, you can reach the organisers via the email firstname.lastname@example.org or cell phone no: 114 430 6222.